[AG-TECH] Creating New Collaborative Opportunities on the AG

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon May 6 10:52:09 CDT 2002

I think this is a wonderful idea.  Sort of like an
AG retreat/exposition ON the AG... I like it!
I wonder if it could somehow integrate with SC2002,
since there's no official SC Global this year?

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana