[AG-TECH] Creating New Collaborative Opportunities on the AG

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Fri May 3 12:51:33 CDT 2002

Hi Allan,

I think this is a great idea.  Of course, I say this as someone who is
in the process of getting an AG node set up here at WPI.  I have
discovered, over the past year plus, that it is very hard to get people
to understand what they can do on the Grid unless you give them examples -
until they see it, most people cannot quite imagine what it is beyond
video-conferencing.  I think that if you ran such a session/day and it
could be recorded, this would go a long way to offering us a way of
describing it to folks who have never seen one.  It would also give the
rest of us a glimpse of what other colleagues are up to. :)

Julie