[AG-TECH] DPPT (PowerPoint) audio

Marty Hoag Marty.Hoag at ndsu.nodak.edu
Fri May 3 08:17:05 CDT 2002

    Actually, the old configuration suggestions used to have an
audio out from the display machine through the MM100 into a
Gentner input.  I suspect those got simplified out of documentation
since they weren't used much.  You could then distribute that to the
remote sites (and local speakers).  I guess for some things you really
would need only one audio source (at least for sustained
samples which don't have to be synchronized with slide changes).

    If you do make a connection though you might want to leave your
display machine output muted (I think I've done it on the PC AND
the Gentner probably ;-) so accidental sounds such as chimes or
bells on the display machine don't get transmitted accidentally. ;-)