[AG-TECH] Demo in Lobby

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri May 31 16:32:43 CDT 2002

Hi Don,

I'm not the one to ask about the technical aspects of the AG.  By copy of
this note, I've sent your note to Ag-Tech and one of your colleagues will
offer you advice.  If not, I can refer you to Vikram Gazula who provides AG
support to the EPSCoR states.  He's very good at troubleshooting.

I'm sure you'll pin it down, just requires persistence.

Barbara