[AG-TECH] Voyager playback problems

Edward Aalseth EAalseth at salud.unm.edu
Wed May 8 17:29:15 CDT 2002

I believe we have successfully recorded several AG events using Voyager
but can not successfully play the recordings back.  I also have trouble
playing back files recorded by other AG sites.  I can see all the all
the files recorded in the player window and they all seem ok.

There are several failure modes, sometimes no audio or no video or
neither will appear in the venue during playback.  When video does
appear, it sometimes takes 10 to 15 minutes before the first few screens
show up but then these video streams will usually freeze after playing a
few minutes.  Other video sources will then appear in the venue only to
freeze after playing a few minutes. This is using our normal AG studio
equipment, anyone have any ideas?

Ed