[AG-TECH] Help us test our moose drool room!!! :)

Monika Klara Rabarison monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Thu Mar 28 16:53:02 CST 2002

Hello,

I(JSUVisNode) guess it was mot_labs and mwolf videos that have
disconnected as soon as I enter the Moose Drool room.
I still see CSIT in the RAT but no video from CSIT anymore.
I could see video from Montana, Pervasive Tech, EVL, and myself.
Apparently there were nobody to test with the audio. In the RAT:
JSUVIsNode, U. Montana-Don's View, University of Montana, and CSIT.

Congratulations to Montana for the new room:)

Monika