[AG-TECH] [Fwd: Help us test our moose drool room!!! :)]

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:20:27 CST 2002

Well, we had everything going and our multicast just
went out on us again.  Multicast for us is apparently
expected to be unstable for a few days now so......

Sorry for the false alarm....  when we get stability
we'll try again....

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana