[AG-TECH] Moose Drool Room is up

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Mar 27 17:10:18 CST 2002

All,

Kabe from Motorola so kindly informed me that he was able
to get into Moose Drool room and, indeed, I can see
the videos from there.

Our multicast is "supposed" to be sporadic but, please
feel free to try jumping in, registering, and helping
us smoke test this.  Consider it an open house for the
next day or two :) :)  I'll be trying to use it for an
actual meeting late on Friday.

Again,

http://AGVVS.cs.umt.edu/

Don
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana