[AG-TECH] RE: Take Our Daughters to Work" April 25

Peterson, Michael R michael.peterson at pnl.gov
Tue Mar 26 10:45:00 CST 2002

I like the "Kids on the Grid" as a subtitle. We at PNNL have, "Take your Son's
To Work Day" in the fall. Boys will certainly be welcome and encouraged. I think
the idea, that different sites do different things, would be a good discussion
Topic to have during our day on the Grid. Keep the comments coming.

Thanks,

Michael R. Peterson II
Office Phone: (509) 372-4751
Cell Phone:    (509) 521-7562