[AG-TECH] Venue Server Installation

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Mar 22 13:43:39 CST 2002

My apologies for responding to all of you but, wanted
to let you all know I'll take a deeper look at Jeremy's
problem first and at least make sure apache is running
and configured correctly.

Jeremy - I'm running off to grab lunch, then stop by
here again before heading out skiing.  Can you either
bring me or leave on voicemail the root password,
hostname, etc. of the server and I'll quickly look
over the web server part of it - I"ve had to debug
enough of these problems in my life, so maybe
I'll find something....

Thanks,

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana