[AG-TECH] linux audio mixer wierdness

bernholdtde at ornl.gov bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 22 10:39:50 CST 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:26:34 -0600  Art Ziarko wrote:
>  So your saying that when switching rooms the audio seems to be losing the
> mixer settings? Haven't heard that one yet . I wonder if multiple rats threw
> off the audio driver. I assume you stopped also the process on the audio
> machine and reboot?

Well, the mixer _interface_ still looks the same, but yes, the mixer
_settings_ do seem to be changing on a room change.

The machine has been rebooted several times, so there's no lingering
processes.
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680