[AG-TECH] Re: Display Machine Performance

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 15 17:17:39 CST 2002

Yes, it is pretty much a thru cable.  I was originally using
a cable with CTS tied to RTS on both ends rather than a thru
connection (defeating the hardware flow control).  In
addition to turning on the flow control for the Gentner
Unit, you have to enable CTS/RTS flow control on Win2k as
well (it appears to be disabled by default and also causes
this problem).

-john