[AG-TECH] TTL - Multicast

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Thu Mar 14 15:18:31 CST 2002

If I am familiar with what you are talking about, EVL actually is running
our AG nodelet with scripts (because it is a single Windows 2000 computer
with one camera and mic with no ability to use _rm-eventlistener).  So,
from the command line, the script issues a -B 1000 in order that the
bandwidth slider can be set to no more than 1000 kbps.  This option
resolved the same problem (256 kbps limit).  I am almost certain the
command line also includes -t 127 (for the ttl).  This seems to work ok,
and we can get bandwidth above 256 kbps.

I am checking e-mail from home today, so I cannot verify this or check the
command line, but other people might be able to verify that this does
work.

Good luck.

Allan
EVL at UIC