[AG-TECH] Real Time Music Collaboration

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 12 17:31:23 CST 2002

Voyager's current synchronization logic is based on the timestamps of each
source at the time it was created, so the varying latencies would be
eliminated on playback.  I am also not too far away from giving the user
greater control over synchronization, including the capability to playback
the recording based on the time the voyager server received the data.

We definitely should plan to record the collaboration with voyager...

Lisa