[AG-TECH] AG node at Sandia/NM?

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:02:40 CST 2002

My contact at Sandia National Lab is "Tam, Ricky" <rtam at sandia.gov>

Barbara
------------
At 07:18 AM 3/11/2002 -0700, Don Morton wrote:
>i've seen them, in fact, they're sometimes sitting
>in a venue we're getting ready to use :) :)
>
>they have the SNL acronym on their vic windows,
>which at first glance always made me think of
>Saturday Night Live :) :)
>
>bernholdtde at ornl.gov wrote:
> >
> > There's no listing for an AG node at Sandia/New Mexico on the
> > www.accessgrid.org list, but I've heard they have one.  Can anyone
> > help me find a POC for it (or plausibily deny its existence)?  Thanks
> > in advance.
> > --
> > David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
> > Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
> > http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680
>

>--
>    Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
>    Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
>    Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"It is a shameful thing to insult a little child.  It has its feelings, it
has its small dignity; and since it cannot defend them, it is surely an
ignoble act to injure them." - Mark Twain