[AG-TECH] Real Time Music Collaboration

Crysta J Metcalf Crysta.Metcalf at motorola.com
Mon Mar 11 11:44:22 CST 2002

All,
I would like to reiterate that I am interested in doing a formal study
of the "real-time music collaboration" - looking at it as a kind of
informal interaction using AG technology.  Maybe even get another paper
(for next year's retreat??) out of it.  I'd love help from anyone else
interested in looking at the music collaboration from this perspective.
crysta