[AG-TECH] Real Time Music Collaboration

Jonathan C. Humfrey jch at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:30:45 CST 2002

I am getting so many responses to this post, I think we can start a full
swing band with a director and everything!!!  I think people are more
interested in this than in, say, meetings...

I have heard of the band "morton-weston-undertow", you guys opened for my
godfather James Brownish-Blue.  Seriously though I'll send you an e-mail
about this as soon as I sort out all the replies :-)

Jonathan