[AG-TECH] Real Time Music Collaboration

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:18:29 CST 2002

i, believe it or not, was the lead guitar player
for the famous mid 1970's rock group, "morton-weston
undertow" (sort of a play on the then famous bachman-
turner overdrive).  ok, so i'm lying about famous but,
i did play lead guitar in the group (honestly, we sucked,
but we had fun) and if i can get hold of someone's
electric guitar and amp, would be willing to see what
i can remember :) :)

i think those of us in academia should tour during the
summers - might be easier than writing proposals all
year for summer salaries!!! :)

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana