[AG-TECH] "Tale your Daughter to Work" April 25

Crysta J Metcalf Crysta.Metcalf at motorola.com
Tue Mar 26 08:31:48 CST 2002

That's what Mot does too - Take your child to work day...when this all
started someone proposed the name Take your Kid to the Grid.  I like
it.  (And I'm one of those feminist kinda people......imagine......)
Don Morton said he's bringing his cat - don't see why dogs shouldn't
come too (who knows what kind of career they'd want to pursue!!) :)
crys