[AG-TECH] AG on wireless

Allison Clark aclark at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:46:53 CST 2002

Ag-tech always has such lively discussions. My question stemmed from the
Advanced Networking with Minority Serving Institutions (AN MSI) program
that has a little money to fund some ag node testbeds at MSIs. The question
of wireless came up for one of the schools. I wanted to check with the
experts as I don't want the testbed to be too far out there - it actually
needs to work. Bottom line -sounds like it will suck up too much bandwidth.
Once again thanks to everyone.

Allison Clark, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Digital Equity Initiatives
NCSA/The Alliance
152 CAB
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign IL 61820