[AG-TECH] VNC stability problems?

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 15 13:31:01 CST 2002

from the site:
"The Windows version of the VNC server does not appear to allow multiple
clients, so this approach cannot be used to display PowerPoint slides or
other Windows applications running on the Podium laptop."

This is odd, we are able to connect multiple
sites to a pc server here and are not experiencing the
crashing either.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu