[AG-TECH] AG Lobby Policies

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Tue Mar 12 17:16:32 CST 2002

All, I'm confused on the policies for "hanging out" in the
AG Lobby.  I recall when I first came into the community
about a year ago I was warned that I really shouldn't get
on the mic and start talking with folks yet, stuff I heard
prior to then and stuff I heard at the Retreat last week
suggested that, in fact, it "is" a Lobby and it's fair game
to jump in and hold random conversations, etc., possibly
under the premise that folks who don't want to hear it can
turn their audio off.

So, what "is" the AG Lobby policy (I ask because I see
my friends in Fairbanks coming in, and I"m gonna start
talking with them, by golly!!! :) ).

Don
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana