[AG-TECH] Real Time Music Collaboration

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 12:29:04 CST 2002

One really 'in the box' unavoidable aspect is copyright.
Maybe best to consider 'Trad.', 'Anon' or 'written by an
AG-techie - BSD-like license applies!' in the early testing.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]