[AG-TECH] Recording and Playback software

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 26 19:58:26 CDT 2002

Steve,

I'd be happy to work with you on adding this functionality to our
Voyager Multimedia Server (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/voyager).
It's a recording and playback server that currently serves not only the
AG but other purposes as well.

If you are interested drop me a line and let's see if we can figure out
how this would fit.  I have some ideas that might help you.

--Ivan