[AG-TECH] Single Machine Node

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 17:36:03 CDT 2002

Gurcharan,

Since we are also experimenting with different configurations, I
consulted your "AG Node Specs" page. Could you answer 2 questions about
it please?

1. You list 1x Osprey 100 & 1x 200 cards, yet 3 cameras. How many
simultaneous cameras are possible with your configuration?

2. Is your Polycom Soundstation echo cancelling mic/spkr combo
compatible with other AG nodes (using Gentner systems)? Have you noticed
echo problems in sessions with multiple remote nodes?

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880