[AG-TECH] Mime-Version: 1.0

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 05:14:41 CDT 2002

We use Panasonic LP-T711E projectors, from memory.  With wide angle
lens attachments on them (not v. expensive) they give a throw ratio
of 1:0.95 or so - i.e. the image is wider than the throw.  Our current
room is about 4m front to back!

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]