[AG-TECH] RPPT version 2.0 Beta 1 is now ready for download and testing

He, Yuan heyuan at ku.edu
Tue Jun 4 17:03:53 CDT 2002

Hi all,

The latest release of RPPT, version 2.0 Beta 1 is now ready for download and
public testing. The document and the zipped package are available at:
http://plainsman.engr.ku.edu/ag/rppt/rppt.html
Again, we are appreciated to all who have been supporting our development of
RPPT. Your further comments and bug reports are critical to us in order to
get RPPT ready for a final release. Please feel free to contact me or Dr.
Ken Bishop (kbishop at ku.edu) for any questions or to arrange individual
tests. Thanks!

--Eric

Yuan (Eric) He
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department,
The University of Kansas,
4006 Learned Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Tel: 785-864-2937
Fax: 785-864-4967
E-mail: heyuan at ku.edu