[AG-TECH] AG rental

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Jun 26 08:06:03 CDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I'm collecting my thoughts on how we might charge for AG services at BU,
and am interested in hearing about other people's experience with this.

I'd like to get a sense of what people are doing with regard to charging
for use of their AG facilities, both outside and within their
organizations. Does anybody have a standard price schedule they'd be
willing to share, or any other information?

If you're willing to share this one-on-one but are not comfortable
sending it to the whole mailing list, please respond confidentially to
me and I'll keep the information private.

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer