[AG-TECH] Last minute equipment questions

Andrew Shewmaker shewa at inel.gov
Mon Jun 24 09:34:54 CDT 2002

Bryan,

First a caveat, I have only read through the AG tutorials and put together
my own modified parts list. I have no other AG experience.

I just thought I'd mention I have a system with an ASUS A7M266-D motherboard
and I have been pleased with its stability. I haven't tested the overheating
protection, but it is still nice to have on an Athlon system for once.

I think it will be interesting to try one of Matrox's Parhelia graphics
boards when they come out after June 30th. The output options look very
flexible, but I wonder why they only have triple output for rgb and not dvi.

You may want to look at projectors other than the Epson 710c because it
looks like it might be a discontinued model.

Andrew

--
Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
P.O. Box 1625, MS 3605
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605