[AG-TECH] AG Projector options?

Michael Gates mgates at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 18 12:30:09 CDT 2002

On our new node we run 1280x1024 on our three projectors (had the same lack
of desktop space on the previous node).  While our projectors do it by
interpolation, the distortion is minimal and only noticeable on small text.
The extra space is definitely a bonus, however one must keep in mind that
while adding desktop space, the video windows are visibly smaller on the
screen, so small windows may not be usable like they used to be.

my $.02,
-Mike

Michael Gates
Information Technology