[AG-TECH] PIG Questions

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Tue Jul 9 13:10:23 CDT 2002

Edit the video-config file.  It is an XML file.  I tried deleting one of
the <capture_card> rows since the EVL nodelet has the same case, and I was
able to only have one capture card recognized.

However, I had trouble getting PIG to work properly.  Everything ran
properly, but the video it displayed had a bluish tint.  Instead of
dealing with figuring out why that did not work, I did a "creative
workaround" and got PIG to work in a different way.

Good luck.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op