[AG-TECH] PIG Questions

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 9 13:01:14 CDT 2002

We are trying to get just one hauppage card to work, but aren't having much
luck.....is the PIG set up to only use osprey drivers?

At 10:23 AM 7/8/2002, Thomas M. Mueller wrote:
>we've tried to use the hauppauge cards in the past, and unfortunately we
>could never get more than one of them to work at the same time under
>windows.  the osprey cards do this without a problem.  i remember
>someone mentioning that they use the same chip so theoretically there
>might be a way to get the osprey drivers to work with the hauppauge
>cards, but i haven't had any success with this.
>
>On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 12:19, Allan Spale wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I had some questions about the PIG software.  First, are the Hauppauge
> > video cards supported?  Second, if I wanted to configure PIG for this
> > video capture card, what steps should I take?
> >
> > Thanks for your assistance.
> >

> > Allan
> > EVL at UIC
> > node-op

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM  87544