[AG-TECH] AG Projector options?

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 18 11:58:48 CDT 2002

At 12:05 PM 7/18/2002 +0100, Osland, CD (Chris) wrote:

>An issue that seems to be becoming more important for us is
>resolution.

Ah, thanks for making that point. For another data point, when we were out
there last year, the Juelich folks had 2 1280x1024 projectors for their
node. I was surprised at how much more pixel space that provided - it
worked out quite nicely at the time. 3 projectors at that resolution would
be great. Unfortunately, as I recall the prices on projectors of that
resolution are still quite a bit higher than on the 1024x768 projectors.

--bob