[AG-TECH] Re: AG Projector options?

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 18 00:00:29 CDT 2002

I'd add automation and heat generation.

For automation, it can be important to be able to turn the projector on and off programmatically.  We've bought Epson 7xx series of projectors for this.

For small environments, you may also run into heat problems.  We've used two Compaq micro portable projectors for most of our demos, but they put out enough heat to burn your hand if you leave it near them and to run a small room temperature up quickly.  If you have a small enclosed room and 3 high heat projectors, you might be overworking your air conditionning.

 - jcb