[AG-TECH] rtp Values in vic for windows

Vikas Chowdhry vikas at evl.uic.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:30:46 CST 2002

We are using vic on a win 2k machine for video capture. After the
installation, when vic is run for the first time, there is a prompt to
enter values for rtpName and rtpEmail. These are the values that get sent
out as the site properties. When I attempt to change these values later
from the Menu of the Vic window the changes don't take effect and when I
restart the Vic I get the same old values that I entered the first time.

I figured out a workaround by changing the values in the Windows Registry.
Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks

-Vikas
EVL