[AG-TECH] Lurkers in the venues

shudo at ni.aist.go.jp shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
Wed Jan 30 21:41:09 CST 2002

This discussion brought up one question in my mind. AG
venues set up by Argonne people keep 20 or more IP
multicast group addresses. Why those numbers
(eg. 224.2.177.155 for AG Lobby) are choosen? Are they
reserved? Are they compliant with the following
convention?

  Kazuyuki Shudo		shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
  Grid Technology Research Center
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)