[AG-TECH] Vic Problem on Linux Computer?

Gary Refka grefka at insors.com
Thu Jan 3 09:15:42 CST 2002

Michael,

Have you tried running "TOP" (if you haven't used this before, just type top
in an open terminal window.  This will show process running, memory used,
CPU utilization etc.) to see if there is a process chewing up your CPU
cycles?  This may lead you to the guilty culprit.

Gary A. Refka
Senior Sales Engineer
INSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.