[AG-TECH] Tandberg Control panel

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:40:07 CST 2002

The crestron system is a hardware solution - so you have to buy a
crestron system. Typically you have to go through a local A/V integrator
to do that. We used MCSi if you are curious.

If you are curious about the crestron system I would just recommend
looking at their web pages: www.crestron.com - there is a link on their
homepage referring to the e-control stuff.

As far as integration with the AG - all I have to do for that is run a
web browser on the display system.


Satish Devarapalli wrote:
> Can you tell us what additonal hardware we need to buy and any recommended
> vendors. It will be great if you can point us at some useful links telling
> how can they be integrated in our AG nodes.
> -Satish

Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more
VETS/SCD/NCAR                        that you learn, the more places
Boulder, Colorado, USA               you'll go.        Dr. Suess

More information about the ag-tech mailing list