[AG-TECH] REMINDERS - AG Tech Retreat (March 4-5 2002) - have you registered?

Mary E. Spada spada at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 28 14:23:15 CST 2002

Just a few reminders in advance of the AG Tech Retreat next week -

(*) LOCATION -
The Retreat will be held at -
Radisson Hotel La Jolla
3299 Holiday Court
La Jolla, California 92037

(*) REGISTRATION -
We're expecting a full house - please do NOT wait to register onsite as this
may NOT be available - we will still accept registrations via AG web through
tomorrow, Friday, March 1.
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-retreat-2002/registration.htm

(*) AG COMMUNITY SURVEY -
PLEASE take a few minutes to contribute your insight and feedback to the AG
Community Survey - http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ - the results will be
included in the final panel discussion on the last day of the Retreat and distributed
via AG-Tech and on the AG web.

(*) PROGRAM -
take a look at what's in store....
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-retreat-2002/program.htm

We're looking forward to an excellent Retreat...

Mary E. Spada                                   PH:  +630/252.7715
Outreach and Business Development               CL: +630/240.2759
Mathematics & Computer Science Division         FX:   +630/252.6333
ARGONNE NATIONAL LABORATORY                     PAGER: maryspada at imcingular.com
http://www.mcs.anl.gov                          http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/~spada/