[AG-TECH] The AGN Minimum Requirements Document

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 28 13:33:48 CST 2002

Hey,

Cool points.  I'll incorporate your suggestions if I can find ways to do so.
One point to Luc is that I've put in a _known working minimum
configuration_, the idea was that this isn't necessarily a minimum working
configuration, but a minimum working configuration we've used.  I could
posit plenty of others, but that wouldn't be helpful :-).

Cheers,

--Ivan

PS -- extra items should definitely be nuked, and I'm doing so as you
read...