[AG-TECH] Automated room booking.

Jackie Kern jkern at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:47:12 CST 2002

So during the Retreat Shawn Davis and myself will be giving a talk about AG
Schedule.  It seems that these two things are closely related.  We have
developed a calendaring system that will assign virtual venues, house
powerpoint files for distribution, and show a link to the beacon
information for the participating sites.  We used portions of this system
during SuperComputing for the SC Global event. (mainly the PowerPoint
portion)  This system will also take local time and convert it to UTC.

Please attend the talk if you are going to the retreat.  We will be
answering questions and looking for feedback on our system.

Thanks
Jackie Kern