[AG-TECH] Automated room booking.

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 10:11:54 CST 2002

I imagine that Stephen will base it on the system that Edinburgh
developed for the SuperJanet ATM-then-ISDN video conference
systems, which is widely used in the UK.

Just a guess.

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]