[AG-TECH] Mini-AG?

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 21 13:52:14 CST 2002

All,

We are working on a document that defines the minimum requirements that must
be met for a system to be considered an AG node.  An important thing this
document will do is give people a way in which to assess whether or not
"Everything Works".

There is no existing specification of a "Mini-AG."   There are experiments
underway which involve nodes being powered by one and two machines.   At
this point, however, I think we need to be careful not to label this kind of
work as anything other than an experiment.

Regards,
Lisa