[AG-TECH] Mini-AG?

Shahid M. Bhatti shahid at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 21 12:58:19 CST 2002

Hi Randy,
The term "Mini-AG" is not a patented term and I guess this can be
used to designate any number of macines which is a subset of the no. of
machines and video streams specified by Access Grid themselves. Like i
don't have seperate machines for encoding video and audio but only one
machine doing both jobs, and the second win2k machine is serving as
display machine and running all control softwares. Everything should work
fine theoretically atleast and actually it is, except one small issue with
VIC (but that maybe the configuration problem).

-Shahid