[AG-TECH] RAT line-in swap

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:31:05 CST 2002

well, i'm sure this isn't the case with you but, it DID happen
to me once - i had a notebook partially over the keyboard and
it seemed to be hitting a key that caused that kind of switch
and, it took me a long time to realize that was the problem :)

you never know :)

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana