[AG-TECH] AG as general teleconferencing tool?

Marty Hoag Marty.Hoag at ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Feb 13 17:28:40 CST 2002

   As I think David and Ian have implied, it is all about setting
expectations.  No, this is not as reliable yet as the telephone
and maybe not yet as reliable as H.320 or even maybe H.323 production
services.  It is experimental technology still being developed.
But it does offer exciting advantages and we do need "test cases"
and experience in making it more robust and mature.

   Of course the problem is to make sure everyone understands this.
Maybe a sign on the door as they enter:  "Welcome experimental
subjects".  ;-)

   marty