[AG-TECH] Calling U. Manchester

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Feb 13 11:05:55 CST 2002

All, the following was received by an anonymous fan
of the Manchester AGN folks :) :)  I'm forwarding
with permission and, with the hope that Manchester
will lead the way (under blatant, public arm twisting)
in making this Beer Symposium a truly international
event :) :)  Also wondering if Australia will be
joining us, and Amsterdam, and Germany, and.......

Cheers,

Don