[AG-TECH] Bridgeport Room

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:17:21 CST 2002

All, looks like it was, more than anything, a ^$%()*^&% morning to be
thinking about AGN'ing here in Missoula.  Multicast problems, venues
being taken, MSB down, etc. all on top of need to meet extensively
for final proposal preparations!!

My apologies if I came off as too "irate" :) :)  Leave it to Marty
Hoag to break up the stress with a "well, it IS Monday" comment on
the mud!!!! :) :)

Don