[AG-TECH] Updated 6.2 kernel

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 16 12:11:36 CST 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:52:14 -0700, "Don Morton" <donmorton at fastmail.fm>
said:
> Hey Jeremy,
>
> I'm able to run both USB and BTTV (same cameras you're
> using) on 2.2.18.  I've appended some of my notes for
> the installation - don't know if they're helpful or
> not.

Oh, whoops - I meant to say 2.4.18 - big difference......
And this is all using RH 7.3.  My recollection is that
USB support  may not have been particularly stable until
kernel 2.4....

By the way, remember the bear turf we roamed when you
were here? Well, you (and others) may find this black
vs. grizzly ID test to be interesting.  In theory, it's
easy to tell the difference (nose, ears, shoulders) but,
in the real world you don't always get the optimal view
you'd like - try it out - you even get a certificate from
Montana FWP if you pass!!

http://fwp.state.mt.us/bearid/

NOTE-cs.umt.edu email not reliable-use donmorton at fastmail.fm