[AG-TECH] PIG question

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 16 10:40:55 CST 2002

The easiest way to find these names (currently) is to run vic from the
command line and look in the drop-down box of devices (in the capture
menu).  Copy the text exactly (case-sensitive) as a device name in the
video-config file.  For USB cameras and the like, it's almost certainly
the WDM to VfW mapper that you're interested in, so the device name should
be (possbly exactly) 'Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32)'.

Justin